Lynndale's Library CatalogTyping Practice
- Dance Mat Typing - Typing practice with an English accent - Different stages to practice
- Powertyping - online typing practice with games
- ABCYA - go to grade level -scroll down for typing practice
- Alpha Munchies, Cup Stacking, Keyboard Invasion, Type Rocket and Sky Chase
- - Kindergarten
4th Grade Britannica Survey
Images for Projects
Photopin - photos for bloggers and creatives (has some copyright free) Pics4Learning – copyright friendly images for educational projects
Trails Information Literacy
- - A fill-in-the-blank tool for generating standard format citations... many fewer ads than Citation Machine
- - Short features about many different animals
- - Keys to identify fossils around Republic, Washington
- - Eocene fossil site near Republic, Washington
- - An online tool to help build simple comic strips
- - An unusual summary of major explorations
- - Thoughtful teaching links about Ancient Greece—a jackpot!
- - Part of the Genographic Project, this site explores major civilizations and migrations.
- - An interactive view of world history through objects. Requires Flash and a fast connection
- - A July, 2010 story about a large hoard of Roman coins in Britain
- - Basic information about the interaction between these two cultures
- - Short historical videos.
- - Photos and interacive activities
- - Personal papers and marked drafts
- - Many symbols and motifs are covered. A cool key word in Latin tool is very helpful.
- - Analysis of Britain's largest Roman silver coin hoard
- - National Institute of Health Kids Page
- - A State Department document outlining the symbols and development of the great seal.
- - A wide assortment of timelines including: technology, culture, history, sports
- - A formal online dictionary
- - Thousands of idioms and expressions
- - Origins of thousands of English words
- - A site with origins and history of many common first names
- - Origin and history of common surnames
- - Latin to English
- - Latin words and their use
- - Organized by country of origin
- - Ancestry.com
Pompeii Spiders Using The Internet
- - Full text of the Point Elliott Treaty of 1855 from Oklahoma State University
- - Critical research on this ubiquitous substance
- - A great summary of issues dealing with this endangered species.
- - An occasional publication of the Washington State Historical Society
- - 1855 Olympia newspaper discussing the Point Elliott Treaty. This is a primary source.
- - Duwamish tribe site